Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Weigh-in: 268.4lbs

This morning the scale read 6.4lbs less than it did just 3 days ago. I know this is just 'water weight' as they call it, but weight off is weight off and I'll definitely take it! Knowing I did so well is going to help keep me on track for the rest of the day and the weekend.

Another day, another hurdle... I'm going to a dinner party tonight and on the menu is seafood pallela. I have an idea about what all the ingredients are, and there's nothing too terrible in there. Lots of olive oil. I'm only going to have about one cup. I'm using the nutrition information I found online to estimate how many calories, etc it contains: 345 calories, 11g fat, 2g fiber, 20g protein- hopefully what I eat will be close to this and not many more calories and fat! I will not eat more than one cup, just to make sure...

2 comments:

Raegun said...

Over 6 pounds!? Congratulations!!

Pining for Pinterest said...

Way to go on the weight loss!! That is awesome!

Post a Comment