Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

8 Week Challenge, Start weight 253.6lbs

Fall into Fitness, Week 1:
Alright ladies, and so it begins!

*Start weight: 253.6lbs
*Goals for this week:
- Get back to eating healthy meals I cook for myself.
- Make sure to prepare meals in advance when I know I wont be at home all day.
- Write down everything I eat and any exercise I do.
- Try to go to the gym at least 2x by the end of the week, as long as I am feeling better physically, no longer ill. I don't want to push it and end up prolonging the illness because that will mean more time out of the gym and more time spent feeling bad!
*Last week... sucked because I was sick in bed. I just ate soup and everything else that was brought to me, I did no exercise and just felt miserable. I am still feeling it in my throat and I have a cough, so I may not be able to go to they gym during the beginning of this week either. I want to make sure I am all better before I go back to strenuous exercise. Until then, at least I walk back and forth to my classes and get in some movement throughout the day. I can't wait to go back to C25K, I left off on Week 6, Day 1, and will pick back up on Day 2 as soon as I feel up to it.

Ready? Ready... set... go!

1 comments:

Chai Latté said...

READY!!! :-)

You're gonna kick BUTT in this challenge :-)

Post a Comment