Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Should I do it?

        So I signed up for a 5K that's going to be this Sunday... Here's the problem, I haven't exercised since I got sick soon after my last run, which was, oh October 27th! Add to that the fact that I only did 20 minutes of non-stop running that day... and only managed to run 1.5 miles in that time. I'm not sure I can go out on Sunday and double that distance... Should I do it? I've been sick, but I am feeling better, still congested, but better. Should I attempt this? I'm thinking of going and starting the run for the first 20 minutes, since I know I can do that, and then alternating between a walk and a run until I cross the finish line. I hope I can do this!

4 comments:

Chai Latté said...

YES you can do it! You'll be so glad you did!
Just walk/jog and you'll do fine :-) I'll be so proud! :-)

Katie J ♥ said...

As long as you can walk/jog then you should be just fine! Good for you!

Katie J ♥ said...

I will weigh tomorrow and make it official. I forgot to take some meds yesterday.

I did a review of the bodybugg here: http://katiejweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/2009/10/bodybugg-v1-review.html so you can check it out. There is a new item that is just like the bodybugg called a Fitbit. It is $99 and the bodybugg is like $300 when all is said and done. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

Katie J ♥ said...

Just me again. I put together a little badge for out challenge. Tell me what you think. Its on my sidebar.

Post a Comment